Chatbots.Studio is pleased to announce our latest overview digest on how entrepreneurs can benefit from using chatbots for business. How business wins big from bots — is a major buzzing topic in media.
We will describe each benefit structured with financial indicators. The chain of articles with benefits will be published a few times per week here.
We don’t claim that it is the only, comprehensive list of bot benefits, but it’s one that really boosts business.
There are bots which bring a few benefits for business, for example, the lead generator is able to open new sales channels and gather leads. If you notice that your bot doesn’t refer to the benefits we mentioned below, it may well be worth rethinking if your bot does good work.
Take a look at GrowthBot that brings strong value for marketers and sales gathering appropriate leads.
We divided benefits into two groups according to how bots impact the bottomline: cost reduction and profits increase.
Cost reduction includes following benefits for business:
- Information management optimization — is data converted into a convenient form with easy access for the customer;
- Automation of working process — is increasing staff productivity and routine automation;
- Advertising campaigns cost decrease — is cost reduction of engagement with customer via bot in messenger.
Take a look below on how the chatbot automates stylist’s daily work process.
Profits increase includes following benefits for business:
- New sales channels — a chatbot in messenger as new solution to increase revenue;
- Cross-selling — a chatbot in messenger sales additional services or goods to existing customers.
Take a look at Sephora chatbot that offers goods via KiK messenger.
The benefits were identified and explored with metrics for each to understand how it impacts the bottom line. We will consider each benefit with examples to understand how it works with specific business cases.
So, follow me on Medium and be among the first to know how chatbots will restart your business and help it quickly grow.