The clients’ request was to build a smart appointment management system for American beauty salon points. The automated appointment scheduling for SMS enables a higher level of time utilization and a more convenient service for the end customers.
- Lowering the cost per conversation with a potential client
- Lowering the cost per live agent department keeping
- Increasing stylist time for a service, not for appointment management
- Increasing revenue by automated scheduling and filling all working hours without declined visits
- Simplification of service ordering via chatbot
- Quick appointment scheduling to the stylist
- Queue management to avoid losing time and money
- Avoiding any paper notebooks and involving stylist in scheduling
- Complicated AI functionality for scheduling appointment
- Request to include phone number to the waiting list
- Rescheduling or canceling appointments
- Searching the available client just once there is a cancellation
- Internal CRM for managing clients
- Own calendar management with the ability to setup working hours and blackout dates
- AWS Lambda is the computing service that allows running code without creating, setting up, and managing servers. The AWS Lambda helped to place code that provides the addition of stylists’ services name from the database to DialogFlow
- AWS API Gateway is a service that allows for creating and maintaining a scalable API service, which can interact with any other Amazon service (Lambda, S3, App running on ec2 instance, etc.) in the project.
- Botkit is the Node.js framework, that has implemented some easy and convenient methods for working with different bot platforms and programming flow of the dialog with complicated business logic and various API integrations support.
- DialogFlow the platform is necessary to gather and recognize a client’s intent and produce human-like responses.
- PHP API was used to create the backend project portion. It allows us to focus not only on the framework code but also the business logic.