We created a chatbot FAQ solution for federated search in the form of chatbots. These chatbots are able to connect with any possible resources and generate the answer. For example, user types question and output information is a list of relevant links with preview description. Check out other customer service chatbots examples
- Lowering the cost for customer support departments
- Increasing user loyalty to the services the company offers
- Lowering costs for building and supporting expensive software solutions
- Automation of user queries and generation of answers
- Integrations with APIs for quick answer generation
- Connection with any open API
- Integration with Wit.ai that generates appropriate answers
- The web widget that allows getting identified access to a knowledge base
- Integration with NLP engine that provides recognition of users’ request
- Botkit is the Node.js framework, that has implemented some easy and convenient methods for working with different bot platforms and programming flow of dialogs with complicated business logic and various API integrations support.
- jQuery, Native.js is the library was used in the project for creating client-side for the widget (chatbot);
- Node.js + Express.js were used to build the backend API for the bot that works in сhat.