YeboFresh – is South Africa’s grocery delivery startup platform, making quality products accessible to South Africa’s underserved population. The WhatsApp chatbot for the customer is ready and good to go! How does it work for YeboFresh?
- Product search by relevant code and making returns for the keyword entered
- Assigning a customer to the relevant live agent and searching for the nearest location
- Showing current status or ordering
- Integration with YeboFresh online shopping platform
The development side of the project is a bot that serves particular user products and product combos, allows multiple options for food delivery.
Everything is located within the Whatsapp messenger, which makes it super easy to use for the end-user. The WhatsApp bot is a nice addition and subset for any online shop.
The second version of the bot contains various user experience enhancements such as leaving the ‘agents’ feature behind.
- Increasing company revenue
- New sales channel
- Direct engagement with the audience in WhatsApp
- Lowering costs for live agents department
- Quick access to the company goods
- Make it easy for any South African customer to order fresh groceries via Whatsapp
- Increasing sales
- User-friendly interface
- Search for agents to get additional info
- Search for products
- Adding goods to the shopping cart
- Choice of the delivery address
- Choice of the delivery time
- Saving a shopping history
- Repeating the last order
- Integration with Woocommerce
Twilio allows software developers programmatically to make and receive phone calls, send and receive text messages, and perform other communication functions using its web service APIs.
WhatsApp is a free service that lets users message one another seamlessly between mobile and desktop devices.
Botkit an open-source developer tool for building chatbots, apps and custom integrations for major messaging platforms.
MongoDB is a universal, document-based, distributed database for modern application development and the cloud, which meets the highest demands in terms of productivity.
Express.js is a simple and flexible Node.js framework for web applications that provides numerous powerful features and functions for web applications and mobile applications.
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud is a web service that provides secure, resizable compute capacity in the cloud.
WooCommerce is an open-source, completely customizable eCommerce platform for entrepreneurs worldwide.
Botium is driving chatbots. Testing, training and quality assurance for chatbots.
AWS Lambda is a serverless compute service that runs your code in response to events and automatically manages the underlying compute resources for you. You can use AWS Lambda to extend other AWS services with custom logic, or create your own back-end services that operate at AWS scale, performance, and security.