Requirements from a well-known British insurance company were challenging. The client is the first company to offer a Claims-as-a-Service (CaaS) platform, that helps to be involved in the claims process for everyone. So, the request was to automate administrative tasks and customer journeys.
- Engagement from your brand
- Personalized service
- Self-service options available 24/7
- Reducing costs for hiring extra staff
- Automation of monotonous tasks
- Brand your bot’s appearance and messaging
- Quick engagement with a client without live agent services
- Increasing client loyalty via the automated and easy-to-use system for claims submissions
- Time-saving in case of emergency. The chatbot immediately accepts the insurance case without live agent assistance.
- Reduction of company expenses. The chatbot will be the primary agent who takes to solve administrative tasks instead of live agents department.
- Connection with users via appropriate messenger or web widget.
- Vehicle registration number recognition from an uploaded photo
- Fetching vehicle data by its number plate
- Connection with a live agent (like Intercom) inside the chat flow
- Location recognizing to find the place of accident
- After the filling form chatbot offers to sign it to avoid additional insurance company visit
- Payment for the request entering card code
- BotKit is the open-source platform that was used to build bots and handle conversations.
- OpenKB is a search based Knowledgebase (FAQ) backed by Lunr.js indexing to check created before the list of questions in Watson IBM.
- Watson IBM is a computer system of artificial intelligence that is capable of recognizing questions given in natural language.
- Corezoid is the cloud OS that was used to manage chatbots flow and to track users’ activity and send a notification regarding incomplete claims.
- Twilio is the cloud communication platform that was used for SMS notification regarding incomplete claims.
- AWS Recognition was used as a deep learning-based service for car number picture recognition.
- Intercom is the messaging platform that provides online chatting insurance agents with clients.
- Onfido is an online platform that was used to verify people’s identities using a photo-based identity document.