If your business is providing domain name registration, web hosting, and related services, you are on the right place, the article is for you. To be successful with your target audience, the first rule is building a trust-filled relationship and valuable engagement. So, the client will be connecting with you on different levels to get your services. The engagement must be quick and supported 24/7 despite any listed working hours.
The chatbot could be implemented for different goals: starting from internal staff communication up to direct sales.
So, I deep-dived into this type of business and found 5 uses of a chatbot that would work best for you.
- Find / register / transfer / renew a domain name.
- Request services for web hosting [Sales]. Let people find your main services in a few seconds with a virtual assistant.
- Request services for secure SSL Certificates [Sales]. We researched how a chatbot works for sales in detail. Check our articles there:
Chatbot as a New Sales Channel for Small Business
How Chatbots Improve Cross-Selling
- News mailing. Stop buying expensive mailing tools. A chatbot is cheaper and more effective. The Chatbot open rate is higher than emails (average email open rate is 17%, not much, isn’t it?). Your virtual assistant serves and emails your target audience where it lives: most pop messengers.
- 24/7 customer support. That is one of the main chatbot benefits! What do you do when the client sent a request at night? While you are sleeping, a chatbot will serve as the lead and add him to the CRM system. While you were absent, chatbot made the prospect into a lead.
How do you see your chatbot? What is the main goal of the virtual assistant for you?
To provide detailed information and chatbot uses with measurable indicators, feel free to contact us and we will figure something out.