During this phase, the team prepares the functional specification, works through the design process, and prepares work plans, cost estimates, and schedules for the various deliverables.
See details for each activity in the video below.
Before implementation of the project, we need to have a detailed plan which includes specification, requirements, technical tools that will be used, and the team that works on the project.
During this video and few next we will discuss a lot of specific activities that have to be accomplished for planning successful AI chatbot implementation:
- Define the detailed conversation flow
- Define the bot character
- The approach to AI implementation
- Define strategy for bot training
- Gather corpus of data
- Select development tools
- Define requirements for integration
- Select the live agent platform
See the next lesson Decisions for AI